Home -> British Service -> Army -> Warwickshire Yeomanry

Units That Used The Vickers

Warwickshire Yeomanry


The Great War

In Spring, 1918, the Warwickshire Yeomanry was amalgamated with the South Nottinghamshire Hussars Yeomanry and reorganised as 100th Battalion, Machine Gun Corps.

It reverted to its Yeomanry role shortly after the war ended.


Sources

  • Becke, 1934
    This page is published by the Vickers MG Collection & Research Association, a not-for-profit company, limited by guarantee, registered in England, Company Registration Number 07855202 - www.vickersmachinegun.org.uk